Friday, October 3, 2014

Am I The Only One Who See Signs Such As These As Odd?

Am I the only one who see signs such as these as odd? Wouldn't one think that what the signs are asking you to do or not do be common sense? Why would we throw trash in a toilet? Why wouldn't we wash our hands after having used the lavatory? It has been and is still amazing to me that we need signs like this not for a children's bathroom, but in adult bathrooms. I guess common sense really is not that common. Something to critically think about. Oh, and be sure to wash your hands after using the toilet and place trash in the appropriate receptacles. Hear me live each Saturday at 6 a.m. ET on gobrave.org and WP88.7 FM. You are also invited to follow The Critical Thinker on Twitter @thinkcritical01.

No comments: